TENNIS COURTS ARE OPEN WITH LIMITATIONS - COVID-19 POLICY
Good News! The tennis/pickleball courts are now open for play TO MEMBERS ONLY, NO GUESTS, subject to the following guidelines as set forth from the Marin County Health Department, and advice from the USTA for safe play.
- Doubles tennis & doubles pickleball is permitted only between families and same household members.
- Singles tennis & single pickleball may be played by all without the family/household restriction.
- Play will be allowed only from 9 a.m. to dusk. No lighted court play for now.
- Members are required to bring their own hand sanitizers for their own use until court sanitizer stations installed.
- Erik’s tennis programs are still on hold for the time being.
- Clubhouse and locker rooms will remain closed.
- The County guidelines are continually being updated, and we will provide further information as needed.
THE FOLLOWING USTA GUIDELINES WILL BE OBSERVED
- Sanitize hands before going to the court.
- Do not share racquets or other equipment.
- Bring your own water. No water jugs will be provided.
- Open two cans of tennis balls that do not share the same number on the ball.
- Take one set of numbered balls, and have your playing partner take a set of balls from the other can.
- Proceed with play, making sure to pick up your set of numbered balls only. Should a ball with the other number wind up on your side of the court, do not touch the ball with your hands. Use your racquet head or feet to advance the ball to the other side of the court.
- Avoid touching court gates, fences, benches, etc.
- Try to stay at least 6 feet apart. No physical contact, ie high fives.
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball or racquet.
- No sharing food, drinks or towels.
- Use your racquet/foot to pick up balls and hit them to your opponent. Avoid using your hands to pick up the balls.
- STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE COURT. AVOID CHANGING ENDS OF THE COURT.
- Remain apart from other players when taking a break.
- All players should leave the facility immediately after play.
- Wash your hands thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer after coming off the court.
THANK YOU FOR PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES
Tennis at Cañon – Unmatched in all of Marin
The Canon Club has eight of the best tennis courts in all of Marin, if not Northern California. Three are lighted, and one has the only clay court surface in Marin. Our courts are surrounded by permanent open space where wildflowers bloom in the spring and where deer and wild turkeys roam all year. The Club has a pro shop, tennis lessons, junior tennis programs, tennis camps for kids, and much more! We offer tennis from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- Tennis Lesson Programs
- Junior Team Tennis
- Monday thru Friday Junior Summer Camps
- USTA Teams & Clinics
- Ball Machine & Demo Rackets
- Tennis Channel on our 50″ Flatscreen Plasma
2 NEWLY REFINISHED TENNIS COURTS!
Adult Clinics @ Canon, please call for availability 415.456.9217
Mon 9-11 am Ladies 3.5 Drop in Clinic $25
Wed 9-10:30am Mixed Drop in Clinic $25
Mon 5-6:30pm Mixed Drop in Clinic $25
Sign up NOW for After School Tennis at Cañon
Pickleball is Here! What’s Pickleball you ask?
DAILY 8am – 10pm
If you haven’t seen them, take a look at and try your serve on our three newly resurfaced tennis courts.
NEWS FOR CURRENT MEMBERS ABOUT PRICINGMEMBERSHIPS