POOL IS OPEN ONLY FOR LAP SWIMMING RESERVATIONS WITH LIMITATIONS - COVID-19 POLICY
We are excited to announce the re-opening of our swimming pool. In order to adhere to Marin County’s Covid-19 re-opening requirements Canon Swim & Tennis Club is limiting hours and doing our best to keep everyone safe. Therefore, Lap Lane Swimming will require on-line registration which is available only to CSTC members at this time. We are not able to accommodate day use, group swims or recreational swim until further notice.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE CLUB AT ALL UNLESS YOU HAVE A CONFIRMED RESERVATION
Reservations for lap lanes will be in 45 and 60-minute increments and we will be open from 6am to 6pm Monday – Friday and from 6am to 5pm Saturday & Sunday. The on-line reservation portal will provide the specific times that are available. Lap lane use is limited to one swimmer per lane. Reservations will open up for the following week on Saturdays after 8am. You must leave the premise once your swim is completed as we are not able to accommodate socializing until a further date.
During the initial phase of reopening, members may make one reservation per day and a max of 4 reservations per week unless otherwise decided. Please arrive to the outdoor pool gate, showered, in swim attire, with your own towel, ready to swim. Showers and locker rooms are not available at this time. Access to the Pool will be thru the pool gate which is located up the concrete walkway between the synthetic clay court and club house where you will check in at the Toll Booth.
Please read our member policies below. All members will need to sign the acknowledgement at the end of this document that they understand and agree to abide by these policies prior to or at the time of, their first visit. In addition, all members will need to sign an additional waiver form prior to use of the Canon Swim & Tennis Club facility.
- We are unable to accommodate any Swim Lap Guest and drop ins at this time.
- Pool reservations are available only to current CSTC members that are in good standing.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your reservation. One of our staff will be checking in members. Only members with a reservation will be able to enter the pool area and swim.
- Wearing a mask is required while on property grounds, except when exercising. For Lap Swim use, please wear a mask from the time you exit your car in the parking lot, until you are ready to enter the pool. Please place your mask back on when you exit the pool.
- All members must practice social distancing and stay 6 feet apart from staff and other members.
- Use of the Lap Pool will be limited to one person per lane.
- Members/Swimmers will be responsible for bringing their own water bottles and towels. There will be no access to the downstairs portion of the building (including the locker rooms). There will be access to the upstairs restroom located next to the office.
- Cleaning materials will be available to wipe high-touch areas and Staff will be disinfecting high- touch areas each hour between swimmers. This includes railings and bathroom fixtures. Members will also be encouraged to clean any surface before touching it.
- No pool equipment will be provided by Canon Swim & Tennis Club at this time (kickboards, buoys, goggles, etc) but you are encouraged to bring your own.
Note: These policies are subject to change at any time based on new guidelines or directives issued by the Marin County Public Health Officer and/or the operational needs of the Center.
Swimming at The Cañon Club.
Get in, the water is perfect!
Cool down surrounded by unbelievable beauty! We offer swim camps for kids, and much more! Summer is here and the pool is ready for you to take a dip.
- Junior Olympic pool with lap and family swimming, heated all year
- Newly renovated, clean locker rooms
- Large Sauna
Pool & Office Hours
Monday – Friday : 6am to 6pm
Saturday – Sunday : 6am to 5pm
NOTE : The Pool is CLOSED FOR CLEANING each Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:30am to 9am
THE CANON CLUB POOL RULES THE CANON CLUB LAP SWIM ETIQUITTE